These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Thursday 14 February 2013

Hardcore Hiphop rap volume seven


Tracklist
MC Shy D - I am rough
Tuff Crew - Tuff is in the house
2 Live Crew - Fuck nigga
Pudgee The Phat Bastard - Bring the noiz niggas
2 Live Crew - So funky
MC Shy D - Don't sweat me
U.T.F.O - Leader of the pack
Tim Dog - Can't fuck around
Tuff Crew - Kick the ball
U.T.F.O - DISS
2 Live Crew - Break it on down
Kid Flash - Apartheid
Naughty By Nature - Ready for dem
Freddy B & The Mighty Mic Masters - We're back y'all
Tuff Crew - My part of town
D.J. Magic Mike & M.C. Madness - Give 'Em an example how a D.J. works
Tim Dog - Step to me
2 Live Crew - Get loose now
Three Times Dope - Improvin da groovin
Masta Ace - Jack B Nimble

Right click here to save as download

No comments:

Post a Comment