These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hardcore Hiphop Rap volume three

Tracklist
LL Cool J - I can't live without my radio
Too Def - I am who i am
Father Dom - Keep on doin watcha doin
Prince Ikey C & Eric Props - Rhyme En Epitome
C.E.B - Get the point
Funkdoobiest - The funkiest
Showbiz & A.G. - Bounce ta this
Asphalt Poetry - Freestyle mind frame
LL Cool J - Dear Yvette
Mantronix - Fresh is the word
Lord Aaquil - Kick it like dis
Lords Of The Underground - Here come the lords
Eric B And Rakim - Paid In Full (The Coldcut Remix)
Raw Dope Posse - Listen to my turbo
M.C. Luscious - Jam with the speakers.wmv
Kev E Kev & Ak-B - Listen to the man
T-M-W. Kiz - I'm clever
Nu Black Nation - Soul vibration
Uptown Kidz - I got da skillz

Right click here to save as download

No comments:

Post a Comment