These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Monday 25 February 2013

Rap opera volume one


Tracklist
Def Wish Cast - Yard kill
Jay - Praludium
Illa Noyz - Sleepers
Kool Keith & Prince Paul - Weapon World
The Skinny Boys - Jock box
Warren G & Sissel - Prince Igor
Mobb Deep - Nessun Dorma
Smut Peddlers - Anti Hero's
The Skinny Boys - Ill
Jay - Ach So Fromm
LL Cool J - Dear Mallika
Breezly Brewin', Prince Paul & Sha - Pain
Kirk - Stay fresh
Mother Superia - Belle Nuit

Right click here to save as download

2 comments:

  1. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or
    something. I feel that you just could do with a
    few % to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Also visit my weblog ... binoa

    ReplyDelete