These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hardcore Hiphop rap 20 Watching my style


Tracklist
Phill Most Chill - Bozo meko get involved
EZB & DJ Los - Power of the bass
Pid - 3rd Degree Burns
Kooley C - B-bop
Kooley C - Don't stop the music
LeJuan Love - My hardcore rhymes
Phill Most Chill - On tempo jack
Kooley C - It's just the beat
EZB & DJ Los - Keep On Rockin' It
Mob Style - Gangster shit
Kooley C - This is how we do it
EZB & DJ Los - Untouchable
LeJuan Love - Aint nobody bad like me
Kooley C -Watchin my style
Brothers Uv Da Blakmarket - Ruff neck style
The Troubleneck Brothers - Poets at war
Pid - Just say no
Phill Most Chill - Radio
De'1 ft LOTUG & Sah B - Da underground sound
Professor Griff and the Last Asiatic Disiples - Last Asiatic Disciples
The Troubleneck Brothers - Suck my dick

Right click here to save as download.

No comments:

Post a Comment