These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Thursday 9 May 2013

Hardcore hiphop rap seventeen


Tracklist
Jazzy Jay - I'm not playing
Katch - Cynical world
JAzzy Jay - You gotta believe
Overlord X - Rough in Hackney
Derek B - Rock the beat
Spike VST - Return of Spike VST
Boyz From The Bottom - My girl's got that booty
Jazzy Jay - Yo stupid
Chill Rob G - Dope rhymes
Katch 22 - Service with a smile
Terminator X & The Godfathers Of Threatt - G'damn datt dj made my day
Apocalypse - Judgment of a lyricist
Katch 22 - One verse vurse
Supreme Newborn - Style
Terminator X & The Godfathers Of Threatt - Kidds from the terror
Overlord X - Brutal bass
Jazzy Jay - Condition red
Derek B - Human time bomb
Overlord X - Go! It's Like World War 3


Right click here to save as download

No comments:

Post a Comment