These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Sunday 21 April 2013

Hardcore Hiphop Rap Fifteen


Tracklist
Two can play the game - Who's Makin' love to your Ol'lady
Marley Marl Ft Craig G - Droppin science
MC Peaches - She's not just another woman
Ice Cream Tee - Can't hold back
Young Black Teenagers - Blowin' up the spot
Bobcat AKA Bob Ervin - I'm serious
MC Lyte - Steady Fucking
L.A Star - My tale
Tairrie B - School's in
Tuff Crew - Drug thang
Juice Crew - All stars
Tuff Crew - Old school jackin feat Prime Minister Dope
Phantom Of Hip - Hop,The
Young Black Teenagers - Sweatin' me
Shadz Of Lingo - View to a kill
Lord Finesse - Stop sweating the next man
Donald D - I'm gonna smoke him

Right click here to save as download

No comments:

Post a Comment