These are my compilations showing history of rap music as it was first music i listened roots in music for my blog you can download for free or play.
made using mixmeister pro 3

Thursday 7 March 2013

Hardcore Hiphop rap ten


Tracklist
Bigga Sistas - Sounds of fattness
Stetsasonic - 4 Ever my beat
True Mathematics - True mathematics
Edan - Schooly D Knew the time
GZA - Those were the days
C.I.A. - Ill-Legal
Finesse & Synquis - Soft but deadly
Schooly D - Fat gold chain
Three Times Dope - Lil' Sucka Emceez
Traedonya - Sixteen
Michie Mee & La Luv - On this mic
Special Ed - Fly M.C.
The W.i.s.e. - If my pillow could talk
Beastie Boys - Mtl reppin' for the 514
Edan - Rapperfection
K-9 Posse - It gets no deeper
The Korperayshun - Mothers best gumbo
Queen Latifah - Queen of royal badness
La Posse - The winds too def to die
Grand Daddy I.U. - Phuck 'Em Up U
Nikki D - Freak accident

Right click here to save as download

No comments:

Post a Comment